Tell us a little about yourself!
Amylyn Kyler has over 20 years of recruiting experience leading, managing, and executing the recruiting function at companies that include: Deloitte, KPMG, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Perot Systems. Amylyn launched and grew a $5.5M Talent Service offering under the Newton Consulting brand that is unique to the industry and now has launched Kyler Professional Search and resumeCoaches. With a level of knowledge, commitment, and professionalism that is second to none, Amylyn is setting a new operational standard in the recruitment consulting industry.
I have started 4 business’ all that are still up and running successfully. I love creating and building service offerings that not only produce revenue but that help people accomplish their goals.
I was raised by an Entrepreneur. My Father owned a fast-food fried chicken store. It was there I learned the value of always putting the customer first and listening to their requirements. It was there that I learned to work hard alongside my family to meet the customer and competitive demands. It was there that I learned that being different is GOOD!
Tell us about your company and how you got started!
In today’s ever changing workforce many organizations find themselves…
- Paying the high price of executive and/or contingent Recruiters to source for niche requirements.
- Having the business impacted by the long term vacancy in a hard to fill role.
- Still doing a lot of the search/recruiting work even though they have a search firm engaged.
- Needing to hire, but they don’t have a Recruiter on their team.
- Anticipating growth or a high turnover due to retirement of their existing workforce.
- The fees for a professional search correlated to the value you are receiving?
- Your search Partner clearly understood your search up front resulting in spending your time more productively talking with only qualified candidates?
- Your search Partner reached passive candidates in industry-leading organizations?
- Timelines and milestones were clearly established and reported on for each search?
- You were confident and proud of how your employment brand was represented in the marketplace?
- Your Partner communicated promptly and provided quality pre-qualification, behavioral-based, interview notes that provided all the information you would typically gather in your first interview with a candidate?
We Strive To Be “Difference Makers”.
- Relationship TRUMPS Revenue — While revenue is important to running any business, we KNOW that doing the RIGHT things to build lasting relationships will drive long term referrals and revenue.
- Customized Pricing — Our pricing is customized based on relationship and complexity of search. Our pay-for-performance bonus model has proven to be highly successful in getting top-notch talent hired fast!
- We partner with over 1,000 professional Recruiter’s to share candidate databases, reaching across many disciplines, industries, and geographies.
- Most importantly we CARE about your company as if it were our own!
What advice do you have for other aspiring entrepreneurs?
Don’t be afraid to jump on to the roller coaster but know it will be a ride. Hang on and enjoy the ride.